5 Bed Villa For Sale in Vila Sol
A unique opportunity to purchase a substantial 5 Bed Villa For Sale in Vila Sol Golf Resort. The property is situated within walking distance of the Vila Sol Plaza, local amenities and transportation. An attractive and well maintained villa, built approx. 15 years ago and used as an investment property with an income from holiday and golf rentals.
- 1036 m2 plot
- Landscaped gardens
- Heated swimming pool
- Spacious outdoor terrace for al-fresco dining and BBQ
- 242 m2 area of 2 floors
- 162 m2 Basement with additional facilities
- Spacious living and dining room with Air conditioning, fireplace and doors leading to pool and garden
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast table with possibility to create open plan kitchen to the dining area
- 2 Double bedrooms situated on the ground floor with wardrobes and storage
- Family bathroom also situated on the ground floor
- Master en-suite bedroom on the upper floor with glass doors leading to the sun terrace (there is also a vast storage area under the eaves of the room with access from the terrace)
- 1 En-suite bedroom also situated on the upper floor
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Electric gates
- Photo Voltaic panels supply electricity to the national grid reducing the utility bills
- Solar panels for hot water
- Communal fees are approximately 1000€ per annum
- Energy Certificate Band B
- 1 Bedroom with shower room and natural light
- Games room with a small bar, pool table and table tennis facilities
- Store room
If you need to know how the currency market is please follow the link https://www.currencyindex.co.uk/Agent/oceankey or information on buying process in Portugal please see the following link https://www.oceankeyproperty.com/buying-a-property-in-portugal/
Vilamoura marina offers a large range of restaurants, bars and shops. The town of Vilamoura has something for everyone to enjoy. Boat trips, trails for walking and cycling, also restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets.
Vilamoura also offers several championship golf courses two beautiful beaches, Praia da Marina to the east of the marina and Praia da Falésia to the west. If you enjoy a walk, Praia da Falésia runs all the way to Olhos d’ Àgua or stroll along Praia da Marina into Quarteira.
Entering Loulé from the south west there is a roundabout with a statue of 2 cyclists. Turn left and the road will also go past a Modelo supermarket and on towards the Nossa Senhora da Piedade Church. The road to the right leads to the centre of town. Go up the hill and there is an archway through the old walls which leads through to Largo da Matriz.
Loulé castle is just a short distance down the road from the market on the left hand side. From this approach you can’t tell it is a castle as their are no visible signs of the castle walls. Across the courtyard there lies the municipal museum. Next door to which are some steps also leading up to the remaining section of the castle walls.
Loulé Carnival is one of the biggest events in Loulé and is famous across the Algarve. It takes places in February and is a truly colourful affair with music and dancing and general partying. Like the carnival in Brazil people come from all over the Algarve. You can watch the processions and join in with the party as everyone takes to the streets. The centre of Loulé is shut off for the carnival and it costs a few euros for entrance
Easter time there is a religious Festival for the patron saint of Loulé. Which again attracts people from all over the country.
From Faro marina you will find Porta Nova pier where you can also catch a ferry to the ilha beaches. The boat ride through the Ria Formosa is a 30 minute trip each way.
On the streets you will find many cafes and restaurants around the old town. As you move further away from the water front, you will also find modern office and apartment blocks.
Praia De Faro is the main beach of Faro and stretches for about 5 kilometers. The beach is located near the airport and the natural park of Ria Formosa. There is a bridge to the beach, so it is possible to reach it by car or by bus.