Off Plan Villas in the Silver Coast
These Off Plan Villas in the Silver Coast are located just 500 meters from the Atlantic Ocean, right in between Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto. The project will also be completed in 16 months, with prices from € 355,000, including an extremely solid and aesthetic finish, in which you are free to choose other colours or materials.
- three to four bedrooms.
- elegant Portuguese architecture style on the outside and also a modern interior.
- large windows that provide abundant light and nice view.
- a high-quality finish also with an eye for detail.
- Large private garden also with vineyards and olive trees laid out by the landscape architect.
- Spacious private pool.
Material and equipment List;
- Good quality laminate flooring in the bedrooms, nice ceramic tiles in the other rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, induction cooker
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers and tailor made walnut cabinets
- Shutters in the bedrooms
- Pre-installation of central heating system and pre-installation of air conditioning
- Pool of 3,5 by 8 meters, garden with grass, paved terraces, fencing
- Plenty of space for a carport if wanted, floor already paved
Portugal’s Silver Coast stretches from Cascais to Figueira da Foz and is renowned for its breathtaking beaches, and ancient towns.
The Silver Coast also hosts many fairs and festivals throughout the year and there is plenty to see and do. There are also many outdoor activities such as water-sports, scuba-diving, fishing and horse-riding. It is a popular golf destination with a number of excellent courses. The Silver Coast has a mild climate, the cost of living is low and property is affordable. It has good transport links and is easily reached from both Lisbon and Porto.
Property in the Silver Coast is becoming increasingly sought-after due to the quality of life on offer but also by the prospect of an excellent return on investment. Strict planning laws mean that developments in the Silver Coast must be in keeping with the landscape ensuring that it maintains its natural beauty and appeal.