Three Bedroom Apartment in Lisbon
Luxurious 3 bedroom apartment with unique design of interior design, designed by Marco Teixeira.
The furniture of international authors, such as the Brazilian Architect Sérgio Rodrigues, and furniture designed by Marco Teixeira.
- Living room 26m with access to 10m2 Terrace;
- 34m2 Dining Room;
- Entrance hall 17m2;
- Kitchen 31m2;
- Lounge 21m2;
- Home-Cinema 24m2;
- Master Suite 78m2 w / TV room + Closet + Office + SPA;
- Suite 27m2;
- Room 21m2;
- Social Wc 2m2.
- Garage for 3 cars + Storage.
Integrated home automation system:
- Lutron Lighting Control, server, high-fidelity ceiling and floor columns, structured network and Wi-Fi.
Home automation brands:
- Lighting Control – Lutron, Centralized Control – Creston; high fidelity – Linn; Media center – Mozaex
Home cinema system:
- Large TV with direct connection to the rack where all the equipment is, such as DVD, Box, amplifiers, CD player, server and media center (movies, games and photos).
Air conditioning system in all divisions.
Sold furnished but without the art works.
If you need to know how the currency market is please follow the link https://www.currencyindex.co.uk/Agent/oceankey or information on buying process in Portugal please see the following link https://www.oceankeyproperty.com/buying-a-property-in-portugal/
Lisbon is the capital city of Portugal, and is also one of the most charismatic and vibrant cities of Europe.
It is a city that effortlessly blends traditional heritage, with striking modernism and progressive thinking.
Blessed with a glorious year-round climate, Lisbon also offers a buzzing nightlife.
The city also boasts a wide choice of activities and tourist attractions which still embraces its deep-rooted heritage and history.
Lisbon will appeal to diverse selection of ages and tourists; it can form a cultural trip, a nightlife fiesta, a family holiday, a relaxed city-break or even act as a base for a beach holiday.
Lisbon is the ideal destination for a long weekend away, as the city takes around three days to discover.
To enjoy all Lisbon day trips it is recommended to stay there for 7 to 10 days.
Close to Lisbon is a coastline of beautiful sandy beaches and a holiday to Lisbon could also include a few days relaxing on these glorious beaches.
- Energy Class